We collect the personal information of those who communicate with us via e-mail or volunteer information through consumer registration pages.
Personal information is any information that you provide to us or authorize us to obtain that identifies you personally, or that can be logically associated with you. Personal Information includes: your name, your address, your phone number and your e-mail address. Demographic information such as gender, age, zip code, etc., is generally not considered personal information.
You can always elect not to provide personal information to us, although if you do not complete and submit the information we ask for, we may not be able to provide you with the most complete responses to your requests, and you may not be able to access all the available features.
We also utilize “cookies” which are electronic identifiers that are transferred automatically to your computer through your web browser. This information allows us to store information you provide to us and store information about you so we can recognize you when you visit our Site in the future.
Your Internet Protocol (IP) address is stored automatically in our computers. This information is used to make changes and upgrades to the Site, and to improve the user experience. Our computers also store information regarding your computer and your connection to our Site, such as the browser type, your operating system and platform, and your user history to, through, and away from our Site.
From time to time, we may also collect information about you from third parties. Such information includes: updated contact information, search terms, and search results from your web searches.
Safeguarding of Information
The security of your personal information is a very high priority for us, and we take a number of steps to safeguard it. Some of the measures we take may include:
- Limiting access to personal information to those employees who are critical to the delivery of products and services to you;
- Implementing appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard against unauthorized access or use;
- Requiring appropriate consents and protections from our business partners before we share any information.
Use of Information
We collect and use your personal information to:
- Respond more completely to your requests for products and services we offer;
- Service any existing relationship you may have with us;
- Market new products and services that may interest you;
- Keep you informed about bankruptcy and other debt relief news through newzoclaw.wpengine.com, our newsletters and our affiliate sites;
- Share with our third-party partners and affiliates for marketing and news purposes
Your use of this site constitutes a limited waiver of any attorney-client privilege that may exist for the limited purposes expressly stated herein.
Sharing of Information
We may also share your information with carefully selected vendors, business partners and other organizations who are not members of the law firm, including outside attorneys or law firms when we find it necessary to do so in order to serve your needs. We may also make these disclosures to help us enforce or apply existing terms and conditions and/or other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our websites, our users or others.
We may also share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when (1) permitted or required by law, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions, or (3) investigating fraud that has already taken place. In all cases, this information is not provided to these entities for marketing purposes.
Notification of Changes
Our Contact Information
For any questions, concerns or disputes, please contact us:
- Via telephone at 1 (844) 4 ZOCLAW
- Via email at email@example.com
- Via Mail to our headquarters at:
New York, NY 10006