For those individuals who are seeking a debt relief strategy and would prefer not to file bankruptcy, our debt settlement lawyers will negotiate on your behalf to settle your debt. Debt settlement is suitable for individuals who:
- Have unsecured debt only (debt that did not require collateral such credit card debt, medical bills and student loans.)
- Do not have enough of debt to qualify for bankruptcy.
- Eligible for bankruptcy but risk losing substantial property.
How Does Debt Settlement Work?
Our debt settlement lawyers will negotiate on your behalf with creditors to satisfy your debt based on not what you owe, but what you can afford. Creditors are more likely to corporate with your debt settlement negotiations and receive part of the money owed to them as opposed to nothing if you opt to file bankruptcy.
What Is The Debt Settlement Process?
- An experienced consumer debt relief attorney will assess your current financial circumstances based on your income and the amount of property you own.
- We will provide an analysis of your current financial needs and your income to determine what you owe and what you can realistically afford to pay.
- If you have a substantial amount of unsecured debt and the financial means to settle, and if bankruptcy is not a suitable option for you, you can choose to retain our debt settlement services .
- If bankruptcy is an option for you, our experienced Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy lawyers will guide you through the process.
- We will quote a transparent and reasonable flat fee up front based on how much of debt you owe.
- Our law firm will correspond with your creditors, informing them that we will represent you and handle all further communication.
- Our debt relief professionals will establish a dialog with your creditors and negotiate a settlement on your behalf.
Our Debt Settlement Lawyers
Speak to one of our experienced debt settlement lawyers today for a free, no obligation consultation by calling 888-433-8444. we have helped many financially strapped individuals get out of debt through debt settlement. Together, we will create a debt relief strategy that works best for you.